This app has already been viewed 22 times!
Description:A retro computing / pixel art camera app.
Retrospecs lets you convert images and videos so they appear as they would on a wide variety of home computers and consoles from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
Simply take a picture (or select one from your photo library) and you can display it as it would appear on over forty systems including the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, IBM PC (DOS, CGA, EGA and VGA), Commodore Amiga, Atari ST, Sega Mega Drive, Nintendo Game Boy and even the original 1984 model Apple Macintosh. If that's not enough you can also create your own custom modes based around four different graphics engines and a wide variety of colour palettes and character fonts. (The free version only contains a limited number of systems/dither modes and the custom editor is not available.)
All trademarks are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
Release Notes:Fork handles.
• Added "ENDESGA / ARQ16", "AAP Micro12", "Castpixel 16 (PV8)", "FZT Ethereal 16", "JB4", "Haretro8", "Pear36", "Juice32", "Vine's Flexible Linear Ramps", "Zughy 32" & "Lux2K" palettes.
• Added "DEC VT220", "Olivetti PC1", "Dither", "Sabine", "Antipodean Tale" & "Headspace" character sets.
• Improved character conversion engine accuracy.
• Fixed "slider creep" issue in the custom emulation editor.
If you want to see future updates to Retrospecs, please share your creations and help spread the word!
For the latest news and updates follow @8bitartwork on Twitter and you can send any issues or suggestions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 2.4
- Created & Sold by John Parker
- Released on June 15, 2014
- File Size: 23 MB
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Photo & Video & Entertainment