This app has already been viewed 16 times!
Description:Privacy is possible. Signal makes it easy.
Using Signal, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real-time with all of your friends at once, and share media and other files with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
• Say Anything - Signal uses an advanced end-to-end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
• Open Source - Signal is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. Signal is the only private messenger that uses open source and peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
• Be Yourself - Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords, or PINs to manage or lose.
• Group Chat - Signal allows you to create encrypted groups so that you can have private conversations with all of your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the Signal server never has access to any group information like the membership list, group title, or group icon.
• Fast - The Signal protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Messages are delivered quickly and reliably.
• Speak Freely - Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@WhisperSystems) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
Release Notes:• Faster message processing and more efficient network usage.
• Signal has been fully updated to support the iPhone X.
• We revamped our layout code to improve performance and flexibility. Everything should feel smoother and more refined.
• Additional messages now appear automatically when you scroll to the top of a conversation. You won't need to tap on the “Load Earlier Messages” link ever again (and you also can't because it's gone).
• “Jumbomoji” have arrived. Emoji characters are visibly larger in messages that do not contain any other text. Your thumbs-up sign has never looked better.
• Although we can't fix the weak WiFi in the corner of the coffee shop, we made it a whole lot easier to spot failed messages and to send them again.
• A “Tap For More” option makes navigating extraordinarily long messages much more pleasant.
• Quickly send photos, files, or GIFs using a newly simplified interface. Attachment previews are displayed directly in the message bar instead of on a separate confirmation screen.
• Users with external keyboards can send messages using Shift+Return or Cmd+Return. Reaching up and tapping the send icon remains an option for anyone who reminisces about the past.
• The list of supported languages has expanded to include Burmese, Hebrew, and Persian. We sincerely appreciate the volunteer translators whose efforts made this possible.
We said farewell to the following bugs:
• Under rare circumstances, message drafts could mysteriously vanish.
• Adjacent message statuses behaved incorrectly after deleting a message.
• Users who were simultaneously running the desktop version of Signal could receive redundant notifications.
• Edit items might be missing from the long-press menu.
• The input toolbar could remain raised even when no keyboard was visible.
• Recently sent messages sometimes reappeared after being deleted.
• Some users on iOS 11 were unable to save images to their Camera Roll.
Signal is made for you. Thank you for your feedback and support.
- Version 2.19.2
- Created by Open Whisper Systems
- Sold by RIDDLE QUIET VENTURES, LLC
- Released on July 29, 2014
- File Size: 56 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Social Networking & Utilities